Thank you for your reply!
1. Wouldn’t buying a Half Fare Card save me money on the BO Pass? Or does Swiss Travel Pass also offer the same discount on BO Pass?
2. You recommended STP. Did you mean to use it to cover the days in Lucerne, or the whole trip, so that I know how many days to buy it for? I thought Half Fare card would be better since the BO Pass will cover most of the transportation in the 7 night stay in Interlaken?
3. If I buy a STP/Half Fare Card now for my trip that starts in the end of August through first week of September, when does their effective date start?
4. Are Supersaver tickets only valid for the chosen departure time, if I understand it correctly?
5. If I purchase STP, Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass, or any tickets on SBB.ch, will I be able to link them to my profile on SBB app, and vice versa?
6. Do I need to print out any of these passes, tickets to show to the train inspector?