Thank you for correcting me >_< and the clear explanation!
I took a closer look at the Swiss Travel Pass page and the Friends Day Pass for Youth page. For the Swiss Travel Pass, it says like this:
The advantages for you
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
Based on my understanding, “Friends Day Pass for Youth” includes all these (items regarding the transportation) except the free admission to museums. Is my understanding correct?